What you need:
1. Organic chicken (at your local oriental store) or you can use chicken breast from any grocery store.
2. Lai Fun Noodles (at your local oriental store) It is a tapioca based noodle.
3. Green onions
4. Garlic chili oil
5. A pot of water!
What to do:
1. Bring the pot of water to a boil and place chicken or chicken breasts in the pot...wait for chicken to fully cook.
2. Take the chicken out of the pot and chop up chicken into bite size pieces.
3. While chicken broth is still boiling, place noodles in pot and add chicken pieces (stir occasionally until noodles are soft enough to eat!)
4. add salt to pot of soup
5. add green onions and garlic chili oil to your bowl of soup and ENJOY! =)
I'm actually going to have myself another bowl...SEE-YA LATER!